Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friday Dropwit

Well I for one am glad this week is over. A horrible interview experience and the feedback from failed attempts is that I am rather 'abrupt'. Two interviews in torrential Sydney failed to produce results. However, my rep with an agency that I've worked with before has me hired on Monday as EA/Project Assistant with a huge minerals company in Australia so wish me luck. I'll have to temper my personality and become a little more submissive but hey . . I can be what you want me to be. Oh yeah baby . . just tell me what you want. 


Although had 2 lovely evenings with the only woman I'll ever sleep with more about that tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to my son's return from Bali. It was great for a week but I've missed his bones this week. 


Our dropwit is brought this week by Jeffscape, who's had his eye on the ball while I've been stressing and irritable . . a ball takes precedent over a kid who gets the drop while dad attempts to make a catch at . . . a foul ball?




Aww poor little mite. And he didn't make the catch.  


Have a good weekend my lovelies.  Out shopping for mother of the groom gear on Saturday and a 50th celebration on Sunday so . . ready to start fresh on Monday. Oh and I'm attempting to give up the nurrells so wish me luck. They thought I was abrupt last week? Wait until I go five days without a cigarette! Banshees of the world unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment